Nuffnang ♥

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Page 11 of 365


Celebrated Ivan's birthday at Rocku Yakiniku | Japanese Charcoal Grill in Pavilion Kuala Lumpur.



At first when they said Level 7 then I was like... isn't Level 6 is the highest?


ROCKU Yakiniku, a casual, upbeat and edgy Yakiniku restaurant at the new Pavilion Kuala Lumpur Level 7 Dining Loft.

...now I know they have a new Dining Loft thing.


ROCKU Yakiniku is all about meat. I had too much of meat and I felt like throwing up ‪#‎jelak‬ ‪#‎muak


And Daniel bought Baskin-Robbins ICE CREAM CAKE for Ivan which is OM NOM NOM NOM so delicious!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY IVAN!
HAVE A GREAT YEAR AHEAD!




THE NIGHT IS STILL YOUNG

I had my next round at LewisGene | espresso, tea & machines: SohoKL @ Solaris Mont Kiara.


不知道為什麼,跟小學同學一起就很自然的可以聊很多(而且還要是小學時期不是很熟的那種)


And we had a 「一路向北」plan which is trip to Penang but currently háo wú yīn xùn LOOOOOOOOOL