Nuffnang ♥

Monday, December 22, 2014

Malacca #2D1N

Last Sunday we decided to have a 2D1N trip to Malacca. Key, her boyfriend, Ying and I met up at Ying's house on 19:30 and OFF WE GOOOOO!

We spent less than 2 hours to Malacca. Checked into the Budget Hotel first before we went to Jonker Walk. We were shocked when we passed by Capitol Satay Celup because it was crowded and in long queue.

We had some food before we return to the hotel. We stayed in a Boutique Hotel named Hotel 906 Melaka at Jalan Melaka Raya. I paid for RM68 per night.










Ying and I shared a room and we slept right after shower because we were too tired. Woke up at 09:00 next day and had breakfast in the hotel. Key still not awake yet even after we've finished our breakfast. So we returned to our room and watched Chinese Version of Running Man on Astro AEC. Luckily I managed to see my Kim Jong Kook before we check out. Lololololol





After check out, we headed to Muzium Samudera first.





And then we walked back to Jonker Walk and wanted to have Chung Wah Chicken Rice Ball as lunch. However it rained so we were forced to enter Hard Rock Cafe Melaka.



Rain was quite heavily so we had our meal in Hard Rock Cafe Melaka, I only had a cup of Coke Float as I was still full after having breakfast.

We stayed there for like an hour and left for Christ Church Melaka and The Stadthuys.









Next station was Klebang Coconut Shake. I wanted to try this long time ago but when we reached there we saw a freaking long queue. At first we wanted to leave but Key's boyfriend suggested to have a look first. Actually there's a Car Park inside, the one beside the road is for take away, so since we turned in, might as well eat there. We're so lucky to found a space and seats. We ordered Coconut Shake Special, and had some Nasi Lemak and Waffle too.


Sky started to rain again so we left quickly and since it was raining so we decided to go to Mahkota Parade, it was so jam and I don't know how long the journey was as I was sleeping in the car.

Walked around Mahkota Parade and bought CC Cream from SKINFOOD and Etude House. Can't wait to try it!

After that we went to Dataran Pahlawan Melaka Megamall as I'm looking for new bag. I'm interested in Charles & Keith but kinda unaffordable for me :/

Started our journey back to Kuala Lumpur around evening. We had Coco Steamboat as dinner due to the super cold weather.


AWESOME TRIP WITH MY BITCHES.




Looking forward to the next one!