Nuffnang ♥

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Page 362 of 365

Suzannah and Peggy came all the way to Kuala Lumpur for GATHERING x Christmas Gift Exchange Session.

Long time no see! Great to catch up in awhile.


FINALLY they met up with my handsome Jason LOLOLOLOLOL



And we had our dinner and Gift Exchange session at Pickle & Fig TTDI.





We separated after that but 3 of us went for Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb at Cheras Sentral instead of heading home. BY THE WAY we reached home at around 2AM.





Korean food as lunch at Han Woo Ri on the next day as both of them are craving for it.


At first Kenneth promised to join us but he overslept. And he only replied us when we were about to leave.

We had nothing to do after lunch so we decided to go for K session at LoudSpeaker.


HONESTLY I think LoudSpeaker is so much better than Neway Karaoke Box/RedBox & GreenBox Karaoke. Most importantly it's way more cheaper!

After that I sent them to Bandar Tasik Selatan as they'll be heading back to their own hometown and I had second round again.

...this time is with another batch of college mates.

I have two batches of college mates because I repeated a year in 2011.

We went to Pretz n' Beanz under Henly's introduction.


Guess I'm doing well on one of my New Year's Resolutions #2015 which is ★ MORE OUTINGS AND BONDING SESSIONS WITH THE LOVES where I wanna maintain our relationship AS GOOD AS POSSIBLE!